Presbyterian Women’s Churchwide Gatherings are all about connections. Connecting faith and life. Connecting with God. Connecting with PW sisters. While the amazing Gathering leaders and your open heart will help with spiritual connections, YOU are the best person to make possible connections with your PW sisters.
When you talk about the Gathering and encourage women to attend, you’re making a better Gathering. And you’re growing the circle of Presbyterian Women.
The best way to encourage other women to attend is to invite them! Encourage women in your congregation to attend, sharing what the Gathering has meant to you and what you’re looking forward to in 2018!
Here are a few other suggestions for promoting the Gathering:
- Use the newsletter or pulpit announcement from the 2018 Churchwide Gathering Promotional Packet.
- Download and share Gathering puzzles based on logo, theme and mascot fun!
- Download or order the Gathering registration booklet.
- Share a light-filled reflection at your next circle meeting, building excitement for the 2018 theme, “Arise, shine, your light has come!”
- View and forward the 2018 Churchwide Gathering “Save the Date” trailer.