All women are welcome in Presbyterian Women. As an antiracist organization, Presbyterian Women actively works toward building God’s beloved community and ensuring the full participation of all women who feel called to the organization.
In addition to an intentionally diverse Presbyterian Women at all levels of the church, a number of PW sister groups function at the churchwide level. These groups support the PW Purpose while simultaneously making space for women of the same race or ethnicity to share common experiences.
• Hispanic/Latina Presbyterian Women
• National Asian Presbyterian Women
• National Black Presbyterian Women
• National Korean Presbyterian Women
• National Middle Eastern Presbyterian Women
• Native American Presbyterian Women
To ask a question or to learn more about PW’s sister organizations, contact Susan Jackson Dowd.