On Giving Tuesday, worthy organizations (including Presbyterian Women) will ask you to consider making a financial gift to support their work.
Presbyterian Women is grateful! We live in deep gratitude because
- We have an amazing mission statement—the PW Purpose—that guides our lives in faith, as a community and as individuals. The PW Purpose brings us together to celebrate and work, finding guidance in the Holy Spirit and Jesus’ amazing witness.
- The world knows (and relies on) our care and concern. PW’s advocacy, mission work and grants have had short- and long-term impacts on the lives of women, children and marginalized people throughout the world. Together, we have given more than $60 million through our grant programs to transform lives.
- Our care and concern change us, strengthening our faith in God and drawing us into relationships with all of God’s world.
- We are the church. Presbyterian Women support the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) and the mission of the church worldwide.
- Our foremothers in faith continue to inspire and guide us.
Giving Tuesday is a particular day for reflecting on what matters. With Thanksgiving hearts and Christmas faith, consider a gift to Presbyterian Women, an organization close to your heart!
Your generous gift today ensures that Presbyterian Women’s vital ministries will continue in the future. Give now (and include “Giving Tuesday” in the Comments section.)