“PW Gives” Day is a day to celebrate and support all that Presbyterian Women makes possible. July 31 was selected to commemorate the July 1988 formation of today’s Presbyterian Women, from the merger of its two predecessor organizations. Thirty-five years later (and innumerable ministries supported), Presbyterian Women continues to address the world’s needs and build loving community.
Your gift to Presbyterian Women makes possible a wide variety of PW ministries at all levels of the church. Read about what gifts to PW’s annual fund make possible.
Here’s What You Can Do
July 31 will be celebrated as PW Gives Day—a day to celebrate the many ways that Presbyterian Women give to witness to the promise of God’s realm.
Here’s what you can do to support “PW Gives” Day—today or any day through July 31!
Promote “PW Gives” Day
- Watch for (and share your!) stories on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram about how, where and why PW gives.
- Send your #PWGives story and photos to Carissa Herold.
- If you are not already on PW’s email list, contact Patricia Longfellow to be added to the list and receive information about this day (and other PW programs)!
- Pray for PW as we bring the light of God’s love to a world in need of care and hope.
- Download and share with your PW a PW Gives Day flier that outlines ways to give.
- Create your own promotions using the PW Gives Day logo.
Give to Presbyterian Women
- Give now. Select PW Gives Day and your gift amount. Select a gift of $10 or more. Type PWGDay23 in the comments box, as well as your church presbytery (or synod) information.
- Contact Carissa Herold.
- Mail your gift to Presbyterian Women Inc., PO Box 643652, Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3652. Please note “PWGDay23” in the memo line of your check.