“PW Gives” Day is a day to celebrate and support all that Presbyterian Women makes possible. July 31 was selected to commemorate the July 1988 formation of today’s Presbyterian Women, from the merger of its two predecessor organizations. Thirty-one years (and innumerable ministries supported) later, Presbyterian Women continues to address the world’s needs and build loving community.
Your gift to Presbyterian Women makes possible a wide variety of PW ministries at all levels of the church. Read about what gifts to PW’s annual fund make possible.
Here’s What You Can Do
Here’s what you can do to support “PW Gives” Day—on July 31 or any and every day in July!
Promote “PW Gives” Day
- Forward upcoming emails and share Facebook posts with everyone interested in PW.
- Download and share a flier about “PW Gives” Day.
- Share stories about what Presbyterian Women makes possible.
- Pray that the work of PW will be sustained and strengthened.
Give to Presbyterian Women
- Give now. Please select the annual fund, PW’s Mission Pledge, and indicate “PWGDAY19” in the notes box.
- Contact Mindi Stivers to make a gift by phone.
- Mail your gift to Presbyterian Women Inc., PO Box 643652, Pittsburgh, PA 15264-3652.Please note “annual fund” and “PWGDAY19” in the memo line of your check.